DIALUX EVO Training
Burraq Engineering Solutions is a company that provides Dialux Evo software training Courses in Lahore Pakistan. They offer a variety of training programs, including on-site training, online training, and bespoke training programs. Their Dialux Evo training programs are designed to help users learn to use Dialux Evo effectively and efficiently and can cover topics such as basic navigation, project setup, lighting calculations, and advanced software features.
Burraq Engineering Solutions can provide certification or accreditation upon completion of the training program. They also offer training in lighting design, AutoCAD, Revit, and other related software. It is always a good idea to check out the company’s website or contact them directly for their specific training programs, schedules, costs, and details.
Burraq Engineering Solutions institute Provides the best IT and Engineering training in Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan, Sahiwal, Islamabad, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, Rahim Yar Kahn, Dera Ghazi Khan, Dera Ismail Khan, Sheikhu Pura, and Mardan.
Our training program in the Gulf region is designed to empower individuals and organizations with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive in today’s dynamic and competitive landscape. We offer diverse training courses delivered by expert instructors with deep industry experience and a passion for sharing knowledge. Our curriculum covers various subjects, including leadership development, project management, communication skills, digital marketing, finance, technology, and Engineering Sector.
DIALUX EVO Training course Outline
- Introduction to DIALUX Software
- How to Create Project in DIALUX and Project Settings
- Interface of DIALUX (like bars, buttons, objects, Lighting catalog, room editor, the guide etc.)
- Rectangular Room Lighting Design
- How to install Plugin and IES File
- Lighting Design in L-Shape Room
- How to Import CAD file in DIALUX
- Lighting Design of Rectangular Room using CAD File
- Lighting Design of Polygonal Room using CAD File
- Corridor Lighting Design using CAD File
- Emergency Lighting Design
- Wall Mounted Lighting Design
- Street Lighting Design
- Stadium Lighting Design
- Lighting Design using Blue Icon
- False Color Display and Objects in Room
- Perform all lighting calculation using DIALUX software
- Studying all types of lighting and choice of these types
- Studying all types of interior lighting
- Studying all types of exterior lighting
- Studying all lighting drawings and the quality, intensity and viewing
- Performing lighting analysis reports
- Full project exercise
Dialux Lighting Software training course represents a major expense item for architects and tertiary and industrial companies. However, an efficient lighting adapted to the real needs to be achieved significant energy savings. Indeed, the control of energies consumed necessarily goes through lighting studies, essential steps of a lighting project. And yet they are all too often forgotten this which can obtain over-consumption for buildings, and therefore, a rising energy bill. To avoid this, it is necessary to optimize the industrial lighting systems (luminaires, power supply, etc.), power management and regulation systems as needed.
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to independently and professionally use the study design and simulation software Dialux EVO to create professional lighting projects. Software structure Creation of a project in full mode with mouse/keyboard operations, 2D and 3D navigation, movements, zoom display options interior design: construction elements, objects, colors importation and positioning of luminaires choice of calculation surfaces and elements to be calculated overview of the results: is lux curves, false colors Impact of points of attention (reflection coefficient of the walls, maintenance factor). Editing documentation and creating a report
- Develop and schedule a study for an outdoor lighting project in compliance with current standards using the Dialux software
- Edit and argue a result of public lighting and outdoor spaces
- Lighting reminders
- Presentation and programming with Dialux (practice)
- Methodological exercises
- Cost concept
- Assessment and evaluation of the training
- The full program is available on request
- Useful information
Electrical engineering retailers/wholesalers, lighting consultants, electricians, lighting sales representatives, electrical installers, construction contractors, architects, engineers, design offices, and surveyors who use the Dialux software.
Whether you are an individual seeking to enhance your skills or a company aiming to invest in the professional development of your workforce, our training programs can be customized to meet your specific needs. We understand the challenges and requirements of the Gulf region like Kuwait, Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & Oman. It ensures that our training content is relevant, practical, and aligned with the local business environment.
DIALUX EVO Training
- Course Fee: 25,000
- Duration: 1 Month
- Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM