Substation Design (Main Equipment)
Burraq Engineering Solutions is an Institute that provides Substation Design ( Mian Equipment) training and consultancy services in the field of electrical engineering. Their training programs cover a wide range of topics related to Substation design, including power system analysis, protection and control, electrical and components, and automation. Substation Design Training can include both theoretical and practical components, with practical exercises and case studies to help participants apply the concepts learned to real-world situations. Training can also be tailored to the specific needs of participants and their organizations. Burraq Engineering Solutions can also provide consultancy services to assist organizations with their Substation design projects.
- Power transformers.
- Protective relays.
- Control and communication systems.
- Grounding systems.
- Site layout and access.
- Perimeter security
- ROLE OF SUBSTATIONS IN AN ELECTRICAL NETWORK, TYPES, AND CONFIGURATIONS OF SUBSTATIONS
- EXAMPLES/CASE STUDIES OF SUBSTATION LOCATION AND SELECTION OF CONFIGURATION
- SYSTEM STUDIES REQUIRED FOR FINALISING EQUIPMENT RATINGS
- EXAMPLES/CASE STUDIES OF SYSTEM STUDIES REQUIRED AND SYSTEM STUDY SPECIFICATIONS
- OVERVIEW OF SWITCHYARD EQUIPMENT AND THEIR ORDERING SPECIFICATIONS
- EXAMPLES/CASE STUDIES OF SUBSTATION EQUIPMENT RATINGS/ORDERING SPECIFICATIONS
- SUBSTATION EQUIPMENT FOR FAULT LIMITING, PF COMPENSATION
- SUBSTATION EQUIPMENT FOR HARMONIC CONTROL
- OVERVIEW OF MEDIUM VOLTAGE (MV) METAL-ENCLOSED SUBSTATION EQUIPMENT
- EXAMPLES/CASE STUDIES OF MV SUBSTATION EQUIPMENT
- MV SUBSTATION DESIGN AND SPECIFICATIONS
- EXAMPLES/CASE STUDIES OF MV SUBSTATION EQUIPMENT LAYOUT
Substation Design ( Main Equipment)
Course Fee: 40,000/-
Duration; 1 Month
Timings: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM