Burraq Engineering Solutions is a company that provides Industrial Electrician engineering Trainings and other engineering solutions. As a supplier of Industrial electricians Training, the company can provide services such as installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems in Industrial facilities such as factories, power plants, and mines.
They can also provide other related services such as wiring design, project management, and training. A company may have a team of certified and experienced Industrial electricians with Diplomas to carry out these tasks and ensure that the work is completed safely and efficiently.
Industrial Electrician Training Outcome
They may also have a reputation for providing quality service to their customers. The best industrial electricians are tradespeople who specialize in the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems in industrial environments. This includes factories, power plants, mines, and other industrial facilities.
Industrial electricians Training must have a good understanding of electrical theory and safety procedures, and the ability to read and interpret technical schematics and plans. They must also be able to troubleshoot and repair complex electrical systems and may be required to work in hazardous environments. In most countries, certification or licensing is required for this occupation.
Industrial Electrician Course
This course is designed to provide students with professional competencies and equip them with a skill set that enables them, how to select, install, setup, find an electric fault, repair, testing & maintenance of electric appliances, lighting, generators, UPS, and other electrical equipment, and Electrical systems in commercial and industrial electric systems. We will provide you with basic electrical theory knowledge along with hands-on practical skills in which prominent things.
Benefits of learning Industrial Electrician
When you complete this certificate program, you will have the information, abilities, attitude, and work experience that are necessary to find gainful employment in the field. You will learn enough in this course to be able to:
- Learn the meanings of electrical symbols and schematics, and use your newfound knowledge in real-world residential, commercial, and industrial situations.
- Be an expert in electrical auditing and calculations.
- Cooperating and talking comfortably with others.
- Do a variety of tasks using skills and knowledge gained through training and certification.
Burraq Engineering Solutions institute Provides the best IT and Engineering training in Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan, Sahiwal, Islamabad, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, Rahim Yar Kahn, Dera Ghazi Khan, Dera Ismail Khan, Sheikhu Pura, and Mardan.
Our training program in the Gulf region is designed to empower individuals and organizations with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive in today’s dynamic and competitive landscape. We offer diverse training courses delivered by expert instructors with deep industry experience and a passion for sharing knowledge. Our curriculum covers various subjects, including leadership development, project management, communication skills, digital marketing, finance, technology, and Engineering Sector.
Whether you are an individual seeking to enhance your skills or a company aiming to invest in the professional development of your workforce, our training programs can be customized to meet your specific needs. We understand the challenges and requirements of the Gulf region like Kuwait, Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & Oman. It ensures that our training content is relevant, practical, and aligned with the local business environment.
- Duration: 1 Months
- Fee: 15000
- Timing: 9AM-11 AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM
- Assessment: 20% theory and 80 % practice
Industrial electrician course Details
- Core Concept of AC & DC.
- Single Phase AC
- Voltage, Current, & Power
- Measurement of voltage, current, & power using Multi-meter
- Types of Electrical circuit (Resistive, Inductive, & Capacitive)
- Series Circuit
- Parallel Circuit
- Tools List and its uses
- Series Testing Board Wiring & its purpose
- One Lamp Control with One switch (use of one way switch)
- Two Lamp Control with One switch
- One Socket Control with One Button
- More Than One Socket Control with One Button
- Fan Control Using Regulator and Button
- Wiring of Capacitor With fan & its purpose
- Stair Case wiring
- Go-Down wiring
- AC single phase board wiring.
- Introduction to Battery, Solar Panels, & Charge Controllers
- Series/Parallel Connection of Batteries and Battery Bank Installation
- Series Parallel Connection of Solar panels & its Installation.
- AC to DC Convertors
- Continuity Test using Multi-meter, Megger, & Series-testing Lamp
- Insulation Test Using Megger
- Winding Test Using Multi-meter, & Megger
- Concept of NO, NC, Relays, Timers, & Push Buttons.
- Automatic DC Fan/Light Control (ON/OFF) using Relay.
- Single Phase Motor Connections inside Terminal Box
- Connection of Cable Lugs
- Installation of Cable Ducts
- Cable Termination
- Concept of Three phase
- Panel Manufacturing & Installation
- Panel testing and Troubleshooting
- Switchgear and Control panel Theory
- Types of motors and concept of motor starting methods
- DOL (Direct Online) Motor Starter Circuit
- DOL Control from Two Locations
- DOL Control over Long Distance
- DOL FOR/REV with DC Dynamic Brakes
- Star-Delta Motor Starter Circuit
- Star Delta Forward/Reverse
- Star-Delta FOR/REV with DC Dynamic Brakes
- DB (Distribution Board) wiring
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) Panel.
- VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Transfer Maintenance
- Generator Maintenance
- UPS & Battery Maintenance
- Single Phase & Three Phase Motor Manufacturing
This offers you an opportunity to perform practical tasks by using different equipment & tools, and materials in our dedicated industrial electrical lab. As a whole, this Course is Designed Based on practical work and it covers all the Commercial and Industrial wiring.