QA/QC for Electrical Engineers
The Electrical QA/QC course teaches students about the quality control process in power plants, substations, construction, and manufacturing (Transformer, Motor, Generator, Cable, etc..). Electrical QA/QC focuses on fundamental factors such as job quality, performance, documentation, standards, recording, and assisting in the detection of quality deviations. Electrical QA/QC course graduates have a better understanding of the quality process and produce high-quality work.
QA/QC course is a combination of quality assurance, which is the process or collection of procedures used to measure and ensure the quality of a product, and quality control, which is typically defined as the process of providing products and services in accordance with customer expectations.
Quality assurance, often known as QA, is a program that involves the systematic monitoring and evaluation of numerous components of a project, service, or facility to verify that quality requirements are fulfilled.
Quality control focuses on testing products for defects and reporting to management, which makes the decision to allow or deny the release, whereas quality assurance focuses on improving and stabilizing production and associated processes to avoid, or at least minimize, the issues that caused the defects in the first place.
A leading Electrical Engineering contractor is currently seeking QA/QC for Electrical Engineers Officer to work on a Data Centre project in Frankfurt. This contractor offers great career progression opportunities and work on a wide range of projects including Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage and Transport.
Working of QA/QC for Electrical Engineers
- The Electrical QA/QC Officer must prepare handover inspection and test documentation and operation & maintenance manuals.
- Coordinate commissioning of electrical systems within the teams and other stakeholders.
- Full review of inspection and test documentation.
- Review and issue final handover packages to the client.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards throughout the installation and inspection of the project.
- Perform quality inspections of the installations and control the close out of defects.
- Oversee that testing is correctly executed on the project.
- Liaise with the construction management team and client on installation and quality matters.
- Attend quality meetings.
- Input into weekly progress reporting on quality items.
BES Institute’s Electrical QA/QC Certification courses are designed to provide you with the skills and information needed to improve your quality management procedures and the effect you have within your business.
- Roles and Responsibilities of QA / QC Engineer (Electrical E & I).
- Introduction to ISO 9001. ISO 9004, ISO 14000. ISO 19011.
- International Codes and Standards.
- Instrument Symbols.
- Types of Instruments.
- Types of Control Valves.
- Process Flow Diagram (PFD) Piping and Instrument Diagram (P & ID) and Isometric Drawing etc.
- Control Loops and Control Systems.
- Instrument Installation and Testing.
- Receiving Inspection, In process Inspection & Final Inspection.
- Control of Nonconforming of Items / Products.
- Calibration of Monitoring & Measuring Equipment.
- Preparation of Project Quality Plan.
- Preparation of Inspection Test Plans – ITPs.
- Preparation of QC Procedures.
- Final QA / QC Documentation
QA/QC for Electrical Engineers
- Fee: 40,000
- Duration: 1 Month
- Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM