Data center design, planning, Implementation and commissioning course outline
There are several different paths you can take to get professionalData center design and Implementaion, layout and commissioning.
Some options include Data center design and Implementaion:
Certifications: Organizations like the Uptime Institute and the Data Center Alliance offer certifications in Data center design and Implementaion that can demonstrate your knowledge and skills in the field to potential employers.
College courses: Some universities and colleges offer courses or even degree programs in Data center design and Implementaion.
Conferences and Workshops: There are many conferences and workshops that focus on data center design, planning and operations.
Online Courses: There are many online courses that can provide you with training in data center design and management, such as Data Center Fundamentals by Udemy and Data Center Design by Coursera.
It is important to note that experience and practical training are also important to gain knowledge in this area. To enroll in this training, please contact us.
- INTRODUCTION & SYSTEM PLANNING SEQUENCE
- DETERMINE USER REQUIREMENTS
- SITE SELECTION
- ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF DATA CENTER FACILITY OPERATIONS
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- RAISED FLOOR
- ROOM LAYOUT
- THE SYSTEM PLANNING SEQUENCE
- INFRASTRUCTURE CONNECTIVITY
- IT ARCHITECTURE AND NETWORK DESIGN
- COOLING SYSTEMS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL
- FIRE SYSTEMS
- TESTING & ALL TYPES MANAGEMENT
- DATA CENTER PROJECTS COMMISSIONING
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY
professional training of data center designing, planning, layout and commissioning course outline
- Fee: 40,000
- Duration: 1 Month
- Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM